European integration theory antje wiener tanja a borzel thomas risse on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers with coverage of both traditional and critical theories and approaches to european integration and their application. Systematically revised and updated throughout this ground breaking text provides an overview of all the major approaches to european integration. In this introduction we want to first make the case for the relevance of theory when studying european integration which will be our concern in the remainder of this first section. Neo functionalism was a popular theory of european integration in the 1950s and 1960s the most prominent neo functionalist writer was ernst haas in his book the uniting of europe in 1958
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.