2011 a computational proof of complexity of some restricted counting problems theoretical computer science 412 23 2468 2485 jin yi cai pinyan lu and mingji xia . Computational complexity measures the amount of computational resources such as time and space that are needed to compute a function for any function from the positive integers to itself the complexity class is the set of decision problems that are computable by a deterministic multi tape . Stack exchange network consists of 174 qa communities including stack overflow the largest most trusted online community for developers to learn share their knowledge and build their careers visit stack exchange
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.